Friday, October 15, 2010

Its Been Awhile

Well, its been awhile since I've posted here, still busy shooting, just not updating here on the site. Since my last post, I've shot a few weddings which I will update here in reverse order so it reads right.

I recently tried Lightscribe Disks for a recent Family Photo Shoot, for the Ericksons. We met out at a park in Thousand Oaks on a semi-overcast day which was perfect. The great greens and old oak trees in the park were magnificent. It was at the end of 2009, actually the very end that Shane Hadaller and Shauna Erickson were married. Now we were back and Shauna had a young one named Skyler, these were the first family photos they had in a long time, unfortunately Shane had a test at the last minute so he wasn't able to be there.

Ericksons in the Park


Had a quick visit with my brother-in-law up in Chico, Ca, and did an impromptu family portrait for them.

Matt Torst and Family




The last wedding I shot, Shane and Shauna. They had their wedding up at the nice place on the top of the hill near Stow Street in Simi. it was alot of fun!

Shane and Shauna

Shauna at Window




Just before the wedding, I met up with the Mosleys at a local park, It was good to be able to update their family portrait as they had not had one in quite some time.

Mosley Family Photoshoot




There was a small ceremony and intimate wedding for Heidi and Scott. It was a nice ceremony, and seeing a family come together and be able to build anew was really nice.

Titrington Bernhard Wedding




The second wedding for the Flinders Family, Jennifer marrying Aaron Salgado, thats 2 out of 3!

Salgado Flinders Wedding

Salgado Flinders Wedding




Jadens teacher AnnMarie married mid-school year, John Flinders and Jennifer assisted on this one, we shot ALOT of photos for them, the most I've ever shot, it was a great hectic fun day! They are a very happy fun couple.

Ingram Robles Wedding

Ingram Robles Wedding




Meet up with Katie for some modeling shots at Moorpark College.

IMG_0588fl

Also around the same time I finished this portrait that I had in my head entitled "Live View"...

Live View




John Flinders oldest daughter Amanda married Ryan Lindberg. John and I have a deal that I will photograph all of his childrens weddings and he will photograph all of mine. He has 3 kids and I have 6 so I think I'm winning that deal!

Lindberg Flinders Wedding




Matt and Tanyas Wedding, I was in the wedding party, but was able to grab a few shots as well...

Matt&Tanya Cake Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment